Android N is completely here, but without a name
Google announced the developer version of Android N few weeks ago, but that was for developers to develop an app.
First of all, it does not have a name so Google asks users to find a name. Just go ahead to Google’s Android N page, and give it a name.
Android N comes with Vulkan and new Runtime. While Vulkan is aimed to improve the graphic speed performance, the new Android Runtime fastens the overall speed.
Android N comes with a variety of new security features. First, it has a file-based encryption. Second, the seamless update allows you to keep your phone running the latest version of Android. When there is a new update, the update file will be downloaded automatically, and when you reboot your device, the update will be completed.
- Android N comes with “clear all” button in the multitasking menu.
- You can switch between different apps by double pressing on the multitasking button.
- you can directly reply to the notifications within the notification panel.
- When you long click on the notification, you can change its settings.
- Android N is the first operating system to support Unicode 9 emojis.
Now, Android N is in the beta version which means you can even download it to your main device. If you a have supported Nexus device, you can go ahead and try Android.