HTC is yet making another Nexus device
According to the rumor ( which is said to be credible ), HTC will make 2 new Nexus device in this year. Even though in the past, HTC produced a Nexus device, it was a tablet but this time, they are working on a phone. Actually, they are working on 2 new phones.
First of all, this leak only covers one of the two upcoming HTC Nexus devices which is codenamed as “Sailfish” and the leak is all about its specs which are given below.
- Manufactured by HTC
- 5″ 1080p display (~440PPI)
- Quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor (model unknown)
- 4GB RAM
- 2770mAh battery
- 32GB storage (unknown if multiple models will be available, or even if this is the base storage level)
- 12MP rear camera, 8MP front
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- USB-C port (bottom)
- Bottom-firing speaker or speakers (unknown if dual)
- Top-mounted headphone jack
- Bluetooth 4.2
As you can see from its specs, it is not trying to compete with latest flagship phones because it is rumored to be the successor of current Nexus 5X.
Even though we have the specs of upcoming HTC “Sailfish”, there is no information about its release date.
Via – 9to5Google
Source – AndroidPolice