iOS 10 Features: iMessage
It would be fair to say that iMessage was one of the few iOS apps that were in the spotlight of WWDC 2016.
- Animations: Now, you can change the way that the message bubbles look like.
- Write it yourself: You can send a message in your own handwriting and your friends will see it animate.
- Let’s celebrate: This allows you to say things like “Happy Birthday!” or “Congratulations!” with animations that take over the entire screen.
- Tap back: Just tap to send one of six quick responses that let people know what you’re thinking.
- Add a personal touch: Send fireballs, heartbeats, sketches, and more. You can even draw over videos.
- Stickers: Slap them on top of bubbles, dress up a photo, or even put one on another sticker. Available in the new App Store for iMessage.
- Tap to replace emojis: Swap out words with emoji — all with a simple touch.
- iMessage Apps: Easily access your favorite apps to create and share content, make payments, and more, without leaving Messages.