Blackberry is working on three Android phones
Blackberry was one of the biggest mobile phone producers and every important people used to have a Blackberry phone several years ago. However, after the introduction of iPhone, they couldn’t adapt to the upcoming changes and well, you know their current status but it looks like they didn’t give up on Android.
According to the rumors, Blackberry is working on three Android phones: two of them being mid-range and one of them being a high-end phone.
First phone is called as Blackberry Argon which supposes to come in October. Argon would be the high-end phone with being powered by SnapDragon 820 and 4GB of RAM. You can see its specs below ( credit: TheVerge ) ;
- 5.5-inch QHD touchscreen display
- Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage
- 3000mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 21-megapixel rear-facing camera, 8-megapixel front-facing camera
However, other two phones codenamed as Mercury and Neon and unlike the Argon, they are mid-range phones.
Blackberry Neon would be the first of those three phones as it will be out by August and its specs are;
- 5.2-inch 1080p touchscreen (no physical keyboard)
- Snapdragon 617 processor
- 3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage
- 2610mAh battery
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, 8-megapixel front-facing camera
The last phone is Mercury which is a little bit more powerful than Neon but is smaller. It specs are also given below ( and also credit goes to TheVerge ).
- 4.5-inch HD screen
- Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage
- 3400mAh battery
- 18-megapixel rear-facing camera, 8-megapixel front-facing camera
Furthermore, the phone in the below supposed to be the BlackBerry Mercury.