Windows update notification is now full-screen
Windows 10 is free but Microsoft literally annoyed each Windows 7 and 8.1 users by showing update notifications in the most irrelevant times. However, in the past, the update notification was being showed in a single window but now, it is full-screen.
First of all, it has been almost a year since the official release of Windows 10 so, starting from the end of this month, Windows 10 will not be free. This means, it is Microsoft’s last chance to annoy users by reminding them to upgrade to Windows 10.
However, you will not see the full-screen update notification if you:
- have a recent version of the “Get Windows 10” app installed.
- have selected the Do not notify me again option.
- Your computer is detected to be incompatible with Windows 10.
- have previously uninstalled Windows 10 after you upgrade.
- Your Windows 10 installation failed and rolled back.
- have hidden the “Get Windows 10” app notifications.
- have disabled the Windows 10 upgrade or you have disabled the offer screen through registry key settings.